3M MT7H7P3E4010-NA-50 Peltor LiteCom Pro II 2-Way Headset, Hard Hat
Two Way Radio Hard Hat offers an intrinsically safe and convenient way to help your team communicate in noisy environments. It features software programmability in order to tailor settings to your specific workplace needs.
Manufacturer part number:
Two Way Radio Hard Hat - the 3M™ PELTOR™ Lite-Com Pro II Radio Headset makes it easy for your team to communicate in high-noise environments while helping to protect workers from hazardous sounds. It’s an intrinsically safe UHF radio headset that’s frequency programmable, making it ideal for manufacturing, oil and gas environments, as well as assembly line work.
3M™ MT7H7P3E4010-NA-50 Two Way Radio Hard Hat Features
- Factory Mutual (FM) Approvals certified intrinsically safe
- Ghost voice menu prompts for easy mode selections
- Up to 30 programmable channels in the 403-470 MHz band
- 22 pre-programmed FRS/GMRS channels, 8 pre-programmed BRS channels and 121 sub-channel settings (CTCSS and DCS)
- Push-to-Talk (PTT) or hands-free Voice-Activated (VOX) transmit functions
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery included
- FCC Narrow band mandate compliant
Note: All OEM part references are for description purposes only.