3M Peltor Artillery Earmuff 88076-00000,(H6B GN), Tactical Hearing Protection
Specifically created with input from the U.S. Army to meet battlefield conditions, the low-profile design of the artillery earmuff is compatible with most military helmets, including ACH, and helps provide hearing protection for tactical specialists. 10 EA/Case
Manufacturer part number:
Full Description: When used with earplugs, these tactical artillery earmuffs help provide compliance with dual hearing protection requirements posted in weapon systems manuals and allows for a twenty-fold increase in the number of rounds safely fired.
- Compatible with Advanced Communication Headsets (ACH)
- Soft, comfortable earcups
- Neckband style is easy on/easy off without helmet removal
- Standalone tactical hearing protection NRR 19dB (low-profile neckband version) and NRR 27dB (headband version) when worn with earplugs
- Approximately 5dB of additional tactical hearing protection when worn with earplugs
- Ideal for artillery units and missile teams requiring dual protection under combat helmets
3M is a leading resource for hearing, respiratory and eye protection, communication headsets and other tactical safety products.
*The NRR may overestimate the tactical hearing protection provided during typical use. 3M recommends reducing the NRR by 50% for estimating the amount of noise reduction provided.
You Receive: 10 EA/Case
Note: This item is built to order and is not returnable other than for defects which are covered by a one year manufacturer's warranty.
Note: All OEM part references are for description purposes only.