3M (MT16H044FB-19 CY) COMTAC IV Hybrid Communication Headset
The 3M™ Peltor™ COMTAC™ IV Hybrid Communication Headset (MT16H044FB-19 CY)is an industry leader for tactical applications.
Dual Comm, 20" Straight Dual Downlead Terminated with NEXUS TP-120, Flexi Boom Mic, NATO Wiring.
3M part number MT16H044FB-19 CY
Note: This item is built to order and is not returnable other than for defects which are covered by a one year manufacturer's warranty.
Manufacturer part number:
3M™ Peltor™ COMTAC™ IV Hybrid Communication Headset (MT16H044FB-19 CY)
Recommended for: Swat teams, Military Special Operations, DEA Entry/Raid Teams, and Secret Service personnel.
Same features and functionality as COMTAC III
- Hybrid approach addresses customer demand for in-ear hearing protection while retaining the advantage of the
COMTAC III over-the-ear style
- Headband mechanically stabilizes the headset to relieve issues of earplugs dislodging due to cable snags and
- Electronics are contained completely inside the headset housing, eliminating
the need for a large, heavy radio control push-to-talk
- Headsets are interchangeable with previous versions of COMTAC and
backwards compatible with pre-existing PTT adapters
- Same operation as current Peltor COMTAC Headsets – no additional
- No software loads or outside power required; complete self-contained
headset with Rx/Tx fail safe
Note: one or two NATO Wired PTT Adapter Cables are required to connect this ComTac IV headset to your radio. PTT's for this headset can be located on our portable radio adapter category page, or under related products. The COMTAC™ IV Hybrid Communication Headset is built to order and is not returnable other than for defects which are covered by a one year manufacturer's warranty.
Color: Coyote Brown
Manufacturer part number: MT16H044FB-19 CY
Hearing Protector Guidance Document
Note: All OEM part references are for description purposes only.